Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beauty

So many things in the life are considered to be beautiful. We use that term so frequently. Today I woke up and instead of going to gym headed out to a local lake for a walk. I had to get out and enjoy the 80 degree weather that is so unusual for this time of year! While I was walking I was in awe of how beautiful the lake was. So still. So calm. I often times find myself just wanting to get away to nature to see God's creation that He created so intricately and perfectly. I have been working on planning my wedding that is coming up this summer. My mom and I went and met with a couple of florists this afternoon and it is amazing to me at how many different types of flowers there are. So many colors. God is definitely artistic and innovative! I am so glad that we don't live in a black and white world but we are surrounded with variety and colors!

I would have to say that there are different levels of beauty. Like you could almost classify and rank that word. In my eyes materialistic possessions would be one level. My fiance calls his guitars "beauties" sometimes and well I don't quite see the beauty but I know some do. Another level would be people maybe animals. Then there is creation... I would rank this as one of the highest "levels" of beauty. The mountains, the ocean, flowers, lakes, trees...how could you deny God when you see all of that?

Well that's all for now,
May you all enjoy this beautiful sunny day :)
-Mykaila

No comments:

Post a Comment