Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wedding Update

Oh the joys of planning a wedding...but really it is fun!
This week Jonathan and I decided where we are going to be living. We went to look at Biltmore apartments on Sunday evening and fell in love (well I did). They have everything we want in an apartment. A washer and dryer, an awesome workout facility, pools, enough space for the two of us, a nice kitchen with microwave and dishwasher and the list could go on. We turned in our applications on Tuesday. It feels great to have that accomplished and something to look forward to. Jonathan is going to move in the first week in June and I of course after the wedding. Although I am super excited about moving in my stuff throughout the month!

In TWO days I am going down to Kansas City with my parents to pick up my wedding dress. I cannot wait. I am looking forward to spending time with my parents and I cannot wait to try on my dress!

Oh yeah we had our first pre-marital counseling session today. It went great.

-Mykaila

No comments:

Post a Comment