Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring

I am getting so excited for the weather to be nice!! It is hard to believe that just a little over a week ago there was over 6 inches of snow on the ground and now it is basically gone. I figured we would have snow till April. I am looking forward to flip flops and shorts and flowers and sunshine!

I am also getting very excited for the wedding. I can't wait to see everything put together- all the details that I have worked on for the past year. Our wedding is definitely going to be a day to remember! I am so blessed to be marrying a wonderful man who truly loves me and most importantly loves God. He is my best friend and I am looking forward to sharing my life with him.

Did you know? We are getting married on our five year anniversary (of dating). I think it is so cool that we will be able to add five on to every year of our marriage.

Well that's all for now,
Mykaila

No comments:

Post a Comment